.dmg file for full
ti-vim installation. It includes Karabiner installation.
.zip for a standalone
.app file. It doesn’t install Karabiner. Use this if you have Karabiner installed already.
- Add 2-9 macro modifications for w,e,b,h,j,k,l
- add ciw/caw, diw/daw, yiw/yaw commands in normal mode.
- add aw, iw commands in visual mode
- add hide indicator menu item
- Fix license validation issues
- Add widgets. Indicator now shows character/line selection count and time
- Add option to disable vim mode in specific apps
- Add launch at login toggle
- Use a menu bar icon instead of dock icon
- “0” will now work as “^”, because in some cases it didn’t work properly
wkeybinding. It works just like
ebecause of MacOS cursor constraints.
- Requires MacOS 13 (We are using the new
[SMAppService]to launch app on login)
- Update karabiner to 14.10.0
- Fix indicator jumping to wrong position when using multiple screens.
- Update Karabiner to 14.4.0
Fixes indicator position on screen scale change.